What a nice surprise!!

Isn't it great when your think your having the worst day....SURPRISE, something shows up in the mail!
I had joined the Wish RAK group over at SCS awhile ago, and never went through and read all the rules.
This weekend I decided to get into it and post my wishes!
As you have seen in a previous post I had sent out 3 Wish RAK's to people!
So I have defiantly started something I think I am gonna be addicted to!
Here is a picture of my first Wish that was granted by Denise (SCS name-peanutbee).
I had asked for some stamped images of the spring Elzybells!
Ask and you shall receive!LOL
Thanks to Denise!


So since I have no Easter stamp sets I decided to make a card to send to my mom!
I used SU certainly celery, so saffron, and pretty in pink CS.
I used versamark and the sprinkles stamp set on the pink and celery.
I colored all images with colored pencils and gamosol!
I added some ribbon and dew drops for alittle extra something!!
Enjoy!


3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Cute card and I love the images!!!

Chrissy

Deb Wood said...

I should read up on this, I love to send and receive mail!! I clicked on it and said forget this, too much!! Sounds like you're having a blast!!

This Easter card is so cute and pretty, love the colors and the ribbon. I never would have thought to put them both on there, but I like it!!

That picture of your little one is too cute and funny! The expression on her face is priceless!!

The bella card is fabulous too, the coloring looks perfect from here. Love the baubles/dewdrops on them too!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

What a great goodie.. Like the card you made 2.

Tina