Diploma Bella 2



As I said in a previous post, I am lovin this bella. I am liking the new Grad set from the new Stampin Up catty (page 55), I just haven't bought it yet!! LOL

My daughter is now taking a nap and hubby is out of the house, so I think I am gonna try and get some laundry in and some more cards made. ENJOY!!

Supplies:
*Stamps- diplomabella
*Paper- black, gold,real red, white
*Ink- Black, prismacolor pencils, gamosol
*Accessories- Swirl embossing folder for my revolution,stickles, black ribbon,photo corner punch, ticket corner punch

2 comments:

Renée said...

this turned out nice, Dawn! I really like the gold embossed paper as well as the layout. Alos, You’ve been TAGGED again!

ChrissyM said...

I like this one a lot! The embossing in the background is perfect and so is the gold. Great card!