So I must list 7 things about myself. So here goes Annie.
1. I absolutely HATE spiders, I could handle a snake way better then a spider any day!
2. I am totally a jeans and t shirt kinda girl. I have about 20 pairs of jeans and I love every pair! I have one pair of black dress pants and they never seem to fit me when I need them. hehe
3. I am a quick crafter. All my girlfriends always comment on how fast I put things together. All I have to say is that I have to be fast, having 4 kids I cant leave anything out, and I hate to leave projects unfinished!
4. My favorite restaurant is Mountain Jacks. There is only two left in the area where I live......and I will go to them until they exist no more. There prime rib is AWESOME. It is truly a treat to go there and my hubby takes me whenever we can get out.
5. I like to sew. I hated it when I was 13. My grandma would make me learn alittle everyday for a whole month during the summers I spent with her in Penn. I truly appreciate her for this now. I would have never learned as much as I have with out her. God rest her soul, she was a great crafter! I miss you Nana.
6. I haven't been to too many places in my life, but I have to say Bedford, Penn is the prettiest place I have ever seen. Walking out on to my grandmas deck was a beautiful view. I wish I had pictures. I wasn't the scrapbooker back then the way I am now!
7. I don't think I appreciate the time I have with my family. But that is gonna change. I have realized the older I get and the more people I have lost in life that you need to make the most of everyday. I need to stop and smell the roses as they say and let go of the little things!!
Thanks Annie for tagging me, I needed some time to remember the good old days and reflect on the things about me that make me the person that I am!!
Now on to who I will tag: Vicki, Chrissy, Ellie, Emily, Wendy, Heidi, Thea.