I am a busy little bee!!

As I was posting my last card, Renee' had also tagged me. This one is alittle different. I only have to tag two people but have to add a question to the list asked! Fun, right?

1. Name your 2 favorite Scrapbooking topics.
my family and friends

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
Penn, Disney world

3. Name 2 things you do every day.
change diapers, laundry

4. Name 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love to stamp! and I love kids

5. What are your 2 favorite stores?
Archivers and Little Scrapbox

6. What are your 2 favorite accessories to stamp/scrap with?
Ribbon, and brads

7. What are your two favourite occasions to make cards for?
Birthday and Halloween

My question:
8. What two things do you like to make for others besides cards?
tins, small albums

Now I have to tag two people
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Lynn and Bonnie. Sorry girls, tag your it!!!

No comments: