Stampin Up!!!!!

This week is gonna be busy getting ready for my stamp camp next week!
Plus the kids are on Spring Break!

I have my 4 projects made and cut up for who has RSVP'ed to me already!
Now I am having a few more then usual so I am trying to revamp the basement, with no success!! :(
Oh well I will figure it out!!No worries!

So I just put a couple things together with the limited time I had today.
I still have to do my Easter shopping, color eggs, bake cookies, blah, blah, blah!
LOL.
First I decorated a paint can I got at Archivers to put my sponges in for my stamp camp! I used the summer picnic DP, and the tart and tangy stamp set!


The next thing I did was make some flower pens! I found the white pail from one of my LSS and had a hard time figuring out how to cover it because it is tapered!
So I thought, why not use some of Stampin Up's rub-ons from the Saleabration catty??!!!
I think it turned out adorable!


Hope everyone is having a good weekend and a Blessed Easter Holiday!!!
Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

LOVE the can. I went nuts making some of those pens today tee hee.

Chrissy said...

I love the can and I love what you did with the rubons. Both items are lovely. Flower pens? Hmmm I don't think I've ever heard of them, I could have but just having a brain freeze. Good luck with your stamp camp!

Chrissy

sophia landry said...

What awsome projects! I think my favorite is your flower pens in the rub on pail. looks fantastic!

Contact me said...

Those are rub ons??? That looks fabulous!!! Can't wait to see them in person! ;) Happy Easter!

Jean said...

Love your sponge pail, I need one.... Have fun at your stamp camp.

Girl With the Gadgets said...

great projects. I love them. Have fun at your stamp camp and Happy easter.

Scrapbookmama said...

Oh I love that pail so pretty I would tell everyone DON'T TOUCH its my new vase! :)

Good luck at Stamp Camp :)

-Ellie