SC169 and a treat basket

I finally did a sketch challenge on the day it was posted!
I am very proud of myself.
I make alot of things but I have never kept to a schedule and did things when I thought I should! Does that make sense?
I used the tart and tangy set and the scalloped set from saleabration!
I love how it turned out! I also used the summer picnic DP, and real red card stock!
I LOVE SU's designer paper! I used dazzling diamonds and crystal effects, too.





The next thing I made was the basket from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Blog.You can find her tutorial here!
I again used the tart and tangy set, summer picnic DP, real red card stock and a retired wheel!



As always if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

How adorable. I've been eyeing this stamp set and I think I'm going to get it.

Anonymous said...

Hodwy Dawn Great goodies .. you did a FABULOUS job on the basket .. hat off to you GF! Just love that strawberry
xoox
Dawn Griffith

Jeni said...

That is super sweet! I love those mini baskets!