Stampin Success

I saw the idea for this cute little card box in the stampin success magazine!
So I thought I would make one!
And this is my version of it! It holds 5-3x3 thank you cards, and 5 3x3 envelopes as soon as I find some tomorrow!LOL
I plan on giving this away at my stamp camp tomorrow.
SO if your coming close your eyes if you wanna be surprised!

**base for the box is 9 1/2 by 4 1/2.
Score on the 4 1/2 side at 1 inch. Score on the 9 1/2 side at 1/2 in., 4 in, 5 in,and at 8 1/2 in. Now cut up the score lines to the score line you made at the 1 inch mark on the 4 1/2 in side. Does that make sense? This will be the bottom of the box. Fold on lines and tape the 1/2 section to the 1 inch section. Tape the bottom!
Enjoy! Hope this helps and doesnt confuse you more!**

I am extremely tired! Plus I must have been running too fast and not paying attention, because I fell down the basement steps. My back is hurting yet again but nothing like the last time! So keep your fingers crossed!
I am taking a Motrin and going to bed!
Enjoy!


Supplies-
brilliant blue, summer picnic DP, rose red.
little bits wheel, tart and tangy set, so many scallops set.
button, apricot appeal ribbon.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent job, Dawn Marie.
Ouch, you take care of that back. You only have one ya know!
And thank you for sending me the picture of your board. It is a great idea. :-)

Jeni said...

DAWN!!! BE CAREFUL!! We need you in tip top shape for our getaway! I know, I know... it's like 60 more days away BUT STILL! Love the card - that is probably one of my most favorite color schemes.

Anonymous said...

Dawn,

Those are great. Can you give instructions on how to do this??

Charna

Anonymous said...

WOW, its brilliant!! :) Enjoy your stamp camp!

Vanessa.

Monika in VA said...

Really nice blog. Thanks for sharing ~ and take care of your back!

ChrissyM said...

I love it! This is adorable and the colors are great! Take care of your back. Hope your feeling better.

Annie said...

I love the color combo!! What a neat project!

Deb Wood said...

Oh no I hope you weren't seriously injured and are feeling better! This is really cute and a great hostess gift or door prize, love it!