To Have and To Hold


I had to stamp some of these images for someone on SCS, so I decided to stamp a card with them while I had them out! Surprisingly we don't have a wedding in the Schulte family this year! Just the first great-grandchild is do in July. That will be exciting!!
I used the to have and to hold stamp set. Cameo coral, blush blossom, whisper white, and basic grey card stock! I stamped the swirl stamp with cameo coral on the blush blossom piece of CS. I used the circle punches, the word window punch, my new scallop circle punch from SU!!!! I paper pierced the edge of the white and the scallop circle. I also sponged cameo coral on the blush blossom CS!
Enjoy!
Until tomorrow!!

1 comment:

ChrissyM said...

Lovely card! I like the idea of not coloring in the bride in groom just her hair piece and flowers. The colors very pretty! And I like how you put the flower in a scalloop circle. Heck I like everything about it. LOL!