I am so excited!!!!!

I am still in shock......I have been watching the poll over at Bellaholicsanonymous and I truly did not think I was gonna win.
It is so great to see so many people really liked my card!! So much so that it is on the home page the whole month of January!!WOO HOO!!
I am so very proud of myself and have come to realize that all I do is not for nothing!
I have truly grown as a person this past year and as a stamper! I am finding my niche in the creative world.
I would like to shout out to all who visit my blog and say a gigantic THANK YOU! All your praise and wonderful comments really mean ALOT to me!
And to my bestest "Sassy Scrapin Stampin Sistahs" (you know who you are: Lynn, Bonnie and Aunt Linda) a thank you also for inspiration, caring friendship, laughter and for always being there for me when I needed my friends. (which seemed like alot this year)
You are more then friends you are FAMILY! Family I have chosen because you are wonderful girls!!!!
So anywho, Thanks again to everyone. You can check out my card HERE or HERE. Enjoy!

11 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations! How exciting is it to have your card on the homepage?? What a great way to start the year!

Anonymous said...

YOU WON!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sewflake said...

I can see why you were chosen to be on the home page, that has to be one of the best (if not the best) bellas I have seen. Way to go!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Ooh so great to be featured on the homepage. I love it.. It is beautiful. Great colors..

Way to go! A big CONGRATS to you!

Tina M

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
Your Snowbunnybella card ROCKS the bellaholicsanonymous homepage, you deserve it! I'm so happy that you won, I would have voted for your card a hundred times if they would have let me!
Way to go sistah, mwah!

Michelle said...

Congrats Dawn!
Your card was awesome, so totally deserving of the homepage!

Eulanda said...

Congrats to you!! I won last month and you're right it's such a great feeling. As if to say you somehow "made it" somewhere. hee hee

Enjoy your month!!

Eulanda

My Paper World said...

Congratulations! ALL your cards are gorgeous!

Andrea, said...

Congratulations, you make gorgeous cards

ChrissyM said...

What a great way to start the new year! Congrats! Your card is very pretty! How exciting to be on the homepage. You go girl!!

Chrissy

Emily said...

You so deserve it. VERY cute!!!!