Wow, time just flys by when.........

Your stamping!!But when I want to get into my room and just sit for 5 minutes(alright 25) and stamp my little heart out, time seems to get away from me. Where does the time go?? So tonight I thought I would do something alittle different since I didn't get to create today. I thought I would list a couple projects from blogs I checked out today. There are alot of creative people out there in "blogging" world. So here goes:
First----a very pretty card by Lynn at The Queens Scene******
Second------she only got to make one card today but boy it was GREAT by Dawn over at Treasure Oiler Designz******
Third-----a very pretty card for a challenge on SCS by Mercy at Lord Have Mercy******
Fourth----a wonderful card made with a sneak peek stamp set from the new catty by
Nancy at Paper Smiles********
Last but not least-------an adorable turkey "day" card by Michelle at Bella Kitty Creations.*******


Hope you all can get a couple minutes to check out these blogs!!!They certainly inspire me to definitely get in my creative mode and stamp tomorrow!!!ENJOY!!

No comments: