Red and Green aren't the only christmas colors....


I decided to follow in Dawn Easton footsteps and use pink and blue for a christmas card that I submitted to Beate's weekend sketch challenge card. I did change my circle to a rounded square because I seem to have miss placed my circle coluzzle. I need to reorganize so I can find things better. Thank you to Dawn for inspiring me!! Thank you to Beate for sharing her sketch challenge with me, I LOVE this challenge!!! I decided to use my other Elzybell stamp that I bought. I love these stamps, they are so adorable!! Enjoy!!
Supplies:STAMPS:Elzybell Christmas dreams,wavy white Christmas. PAPER:pretty in pink, bazzill blue, shimmery white, white CS. INK: black stazon, clear embossing, pretty in pink, bashful blue, so saffron, aqua pen. ACCESSORIES:dazzling diamonds, silver ribbon, sheer blue ribbon, pearls, corner rounder..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!
Hugs and smiles

Andrea, said...

Such a cute card

Lorie said...

This is fabulous!