I am Back!!


Things have been horribly busy and uncontrollable lately. On a personal note, many of you know we were expecting our 5th child. Well at 14 weeks we found out there was no heart beat but yet again. This being the second child in 2 years that we have lost. Now thinking that would be the most traumatic thing going on, 10 minutes before I go in for surgery we find out we have to decide what we want to do with the baby's remains. Anyone who has been pregnant knows at this point how much I have actually been crying. So on Saturday I had the chance to hang out and stamp with my 3 GREAT FRIENDS, Bonnie(who hosted at her house), Lynn ( my wonderful Stamping up Demo) and Aunt Linda( not really my aunt I just adopted her). I got alot more accomplished then I ever thought I was gonna. OH, also three of us have joined a Bella club, and have been buying Bella's like crazy---so we also traded images with each other. Then we tried the Gamasol technique. I wasn't to impressed at first, but the more I looked at it I liked the way it looked. So I am on the Gamasol bandwagon!!!Thank you to Lynn for sharing that with us!!The post I have here is the card I made at Bonnie's!!Thank you for looking and as always ENJOY!! P.S. if you have any questions I will be happy to email you the supply list.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Dawn, I'm so glad you came over, it was a lot of fun. I really like the gamsol, odorless mineral spirit, look too. I went out and bought all the stuff too, and have been showing people at work the technique. hugs & kisses, bonnie

Lynn Put said...

This card is so cool, we all have to go out and do what your bella's doing in this card real soon!

Dawn Easton said...

((((Dawn)))

I looked for an email me button, but couldn't find one on your site. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you all are going through. Please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers!
Big hugs
Dawn