Stampin Up Upline meeting!

Yesterday I went to my upline meeting and had a great time! I love going so I can learn new techniques,see samples, hear from people that went to leadership, lots of fun stuff! We also participated in a shoebox swap. So I will show you my sample in a second. At this particular meeting my grandmother upline (I think that's what she would be) Sherrie had opened the meeting up to any orphaned demo in the tri-county area! So I invited some of my Michigan Mingler Demo friends! We had a blast chatting and giggling! Poor Sherrie though was so sick she couldn't make the travels to Michigan from Ohio to the meeting, I hope shes feeling better soon!
So here's my card you have been waiting for!

I used the I {heart}heart set from the Occasions mini! I am loving the new Satin real red ribbon! Isn't it yummy??? I also added a border by punching some regal rose card stock with the pinking hearts border punch! I punched some of the hearts and popped them up with pop dots after I stamped the love you much sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set in real red on the card base. What do you think? Do you like it?
Enjoy!
Thanks for looking as always!

1 comment:

Deb Wood said...

This is really cute!

Wow, you sure have changed, love the haircut!

Hugs, Deb