Found it!

I finally found my mojo and my desk top to boot!
So today I decided to try my hand at SCS Color Challenge and I threw in an old Sketch Challenge in too! I had alot of fun with it! I usually dont get a chance to do these because I have Ella home with me and stuff to do around the house, but I decided to let the stuff go for right now and create!
So her is my card!
The color challenge was Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom!

And the Sketch I used was number 261- and it can be found below!

I stamped the train on Very Vanilla cardstock without the saying underneath. Then I used Pretty in Pink and Blush Blossom to stamp Itty Bitty Backgrounds around the outside of the image. I colored the image and added Dazzling Diamonds to the train and hearts! And then I matted the image on Melon Mambo and Blush Blossom cardstock. I set that aside and then started on my background, which I stamped I {Hearts} Hearts on Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo cardstock and then matted that on Blush Blossom cardstock and then taped that to my Melon Mambo base. After that I tied my Pretty in Pink satin ribbon in a knot. I placed my image in the middle of my card with Stampin Dimensionals. I then stamped my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the Word Window Punch and layered it on Melon Mambo cardstock punched with the Modern Label Punch. I then added a Real Red cardstock heart punched out with the Heart to Heart Punch and that finishes my card! Hope you enjoyed my card!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it Dawn Marie, tfs

Debra said...

Very cute DM!!! Love the Dazzling Diamonds.

Emma Fewkes said...

Yeah you did! That mojo is back with a vengeance ~ LOVE this card, DM. Absolutely wonderful :)