WOW

Where does the time go, really? I mean, we are a busy family but the days seem to just fly by so fast Christmas will be here before you know it! Snow will be on the ground,UGH! So thinking of all of that is the inspiration for this card, plus looking in the SU Mini Catalog helps a bit. I tried to CASE the card on page 26 but change somethings to make it my own! I loved the papers and colors of that card! So let me know what you think of the change!


Supplies-Stamps-Serene Snowflakes,Berry Christmas,All Holidays.
Paper- bordering blue, whisper white, christmas cocoa dsp.
Ink-bordering blue, white shimmer paint.
Acessories- scallop circle punch, circle punch, paper piercer.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Love it, you're right those colours are wonderful together. You did a great job with your interpretation. Love the layout :)

Debra said...

This is beautiful DM! Love it!

Kim said...

I love snowflakes!!!


Beautiful card. You gotta show me how to do that.