Trying to get in the Swing of things!

I have taken an aweful long break from blogging. Sorry about that but it was nearing the end of summer and I was taking a much needed vacation, then I had SU Regionals, and now the kids are back in school. So I am getting into a routine again and am very pumped up about SU! I am loving ALL the stuff in the mini and am happy to see it staying around for 4 months!
I will share my vacation pictures with you tomorrow! Thats a whole another post in itself! And though my vacation was awesome, SU Regionals was spectacular!!! Its the first event I have attended since being a demo and I am hoping to make it to Convention next year!So I have a few pictures of Regionals including the one I have posted of Shelli Gardner and myself at the top of my blog! I am sure you know who she is and if not let me just tell you it was SO COOL to meet the CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin Up!!!She was so gracious and very, very excited to meet us! I loved chatting with her!

This was us in the convention center right before the doors were set to open!
From left to right---Emma, Michele, Me(hiding in the back), Debra, and Tracy.
We had such a good time together, nothing like a girly road trip!!!

Now on to some cards!
The first card is something I saw at Regionals! How cute is this?? You use the Christmas ornament punch as a flower vase after you snip off the point at the bottom!!!!


The next card is a HAlloween one and I decided to try the Cracked Glass technique. I love how it turned out!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is a great card!! The houndstooth and cracked glass were really inspired choices :) Love it!