Stamp Camp

Another Stamp Camp has come and gone, and the ladies loved the new creations!
We made a fathers day card with the Lovely as a Tree set and we used the reflection techinique! I think it turned out pretty good for a first timer!LOL

The next one was by request from a friend, she wanted to learn how to make a waterfall card! So I used the Quilt Quips set and also tried the bandanna techinque. I love how it turned out!




What do you think??

Next we made a spinner Thank You card! By using the Fifth Avenue Floral set and the thanks so much sentiment from the Sincere Salutations set we made an awesome spinner!

I loved using all those bright colors!

Our last project was a cute little purse that I received from Lynn at the Michigan Mingle. I love how this turned out with the Walk in the Park DSP from the Mini catty!

Thanks so much for looking!
And for my most loyal commentor, I will be sending these projects off to Kim! You are always leaving me awesome comments and I appreciate them and YOU! Hugs!
Enjoy!

No comments: