A Mingle get together!

I got to get out of the house, go to a friends house a couple weekends ago and scrapbook with some friends of mine! I had so much fun spending time with my friends!
I also got ALL four of my canvas projects I had wanted to finish all done!!!
First a picture of my friend Emma who opened her house to us!

Now a picture of my friends that got to come and play!


Now a look at the canvas that I created!
I am going to hang these in my dining area! The teal color is the color of my curtains in the living room and grey and black are the accent colors!

I took these pictures of my kids one weekend when we went to Frontier Town!
I absolutely LOVE these pictures of my kids! I would love to take a photography class to see how to take some even more awesome pictures!

This is my oldest daughter, Heather!


This is Kimberly!


This is my son Drew!


And last but not least, my daughter, Ella!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Your canvas' turned out AWSOME! Great pics of the kids too.

You are very talented, and don't you forget it!

The life of an ordinary girl said...

Dawn Marie - your canvas' turned out great, you have beautiful children and it looks like all you ladies had a blast.