Another Valentines??!!

Isn't this image adorable? You can go to Mothers and Daughters Creations Store and buy the stamp there! You should check it out here! I decided to color the image with my prisma colored pencils and gamosol to give it a soft look! The papers I used are from a Basic Grey paper pack called Ambrosia. This card will be used for a Valentines card but not really your traditional colors are they? What do you think of this card?

Enjoy!

Supplies- Stamps- playtime by Stampavie
Paper-summer sun cs, abrosia DP by basic grey, going grey cs.
Ink-black, prisma colored pencils and gamosol.
accessories- ribbon, scallop border punch, pop dots, black marker.

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love the colors! Who said it wasn't traditional? Love is love, no matter what color it is.

Anonymous said...

Dawm Marie this is so adorable ... your colouring is superb and the colours are great! I never really use 'orange' but you make it look so appealing!

Deb Wood said...

This is so adorable, sorry I haven't been by in a while or left many comments, but typing has been difficult!!

I have a challenge for you on my blog!

Norine said...

this is adorable love the orange
Hugs
Norine

Lynn Put said...

Dawn this card is so cute and cheery with its bright colors and adorable image!

ChrissyM said...

Heck with traditional colors this is adorable!! THe colors are fantastic. Very cute perfect valentine card!!

Renée said...

This is such a sweet image!! Your colours are fabulous for Valentines!!