Some of My Favorite Things!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this new set! I had so much fun making this card! I paper pieced alot of it! And I think one of my lucky Michigan Mingles will be getting this card! I bought it exactly for this reason, for all my online best buds!



Another lovely set that I couldn't do with out! I was attempting a Christmas card but kinda went off the traditional colors! But I loved how it turned out, and also paper pieced one of the ladies dresses!


I will update in the morning with supplies!
Enjoy

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Fantastic cards! Love the colors on both! THe paper piecing is fabulous! Great cards!

LorieR said...

I'm so jealous!!! You have the PSF stamp set!! Love both of these cards. You are such an enabler. Chat with you on the MI thread later...

Deb Wood said...

Gorgeous creations, love them both! Awesome coloring and DP!!