Secret Spook Sister

Over on SCS in the Michigan chat thread I have been talking with some wonderful people! And I cant wait to meet the rest of the lovely stampers at the Michigan Mingle in March. It will be a 2 day event in Bay City and I am so looking forward to going. I am sharing a room with my friend Lynn and we are anticipating alot of fun!
So to get things started I participated in the Secret Spook Sister. There were guidelines and a form you filled out on your favorite things! We got to open them on Friday night online with all the Spook Sisters. I was so surprised that my sister packed so much stuff into that envelope! Here is a picture of what I got!

Thank you so much Ann! I love all your creations, and lovely gifts!
Enjoy

4 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Wow!! This is fabulous!!

ChrissyM said...

What fun goodies you received. SCS is such a fantastic group. I was part of the Boo Friend swap through WRK but we can't open our packages until the 25th.

Chrissy

Lynn Put said...

Holy Cow what a load of goodies!
Have fun with your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

Great package of goodies! TFS!