Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


I received this award from Lynn over at The Queens Scene a bit ago and haven't had time to post it! Sorry Lynn! Thanks so much for giving me this award!!!I appreciate your sweet comments, blog help and your friendship!!
As I have seen this award all over I am passing it on to anyone on my blog roll! You all have wonderful blogs and I love visiting daily!(when I can)

As you may know I am battling migraines with no luck on getting rid of them, or even controlling them. I am under a doctors care but she is trying different medications, which are not working right now. When I get a migraine all I want to do is rip my head off! But what I have to do is take my meds (which aren't working) lay down in a dark quiet room (hard to do with 4 kids) and sleep. It is very frustrating for me right now as I have been having these excessive migraines (3 a week) for a year now.
So what does this mean for my blog? This is why the posts have been sparse. I hope you stick it out and check back or subscribe to my blog and you will get emails letting you know when I post!

Thank you and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs sweety! Praying these pass soon and your feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling for you Dawn Marie and wishing you well very soon! I'll be here when your up and about and back to your usual self! Hugs :)