School Layouts

These two double page scrap layouts are a challenge from Thea over at Say It With Ink. On 9-4-08 she challenged us to make a layout with school pictures. So after I took the kids pictures from the first day of school I made these two adorable layouts.
This is the layout for my daughter that's going into 3rd grade! She is a excited about being in 3rd grade!

This is my sons page of him going into 2nd grade! He loves his teacher and cant wait to learn everything he can!
I still have to make my oldest daughters page!
Enjoy
P.S. Thanks to Thea for the challenge to get me off my butt and to start scrapping again.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Great pages! My son just started second grade as well.
:-)

ChrissyM said...

How very cute! I love the embellishments and paper you used. Glad to see you scrappin again! Keep up the amazing work! Your awesome!!

Chrissy

Ellie said...

OHHH HOW SWEET.. Oh they are going to SOOO know me on Monday I will be the crazed mama taking pics of my son going into K! lol My oldest already got his pic taken but he was saying mama ok I'm in 5th grade now! LOLLOL!!

I love your layouts :)


-Ellie

Deb Wood said...

You sure are on top of things!! Wonderful pages!! I'm so bad, I didn't even get pictures this year.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I like that school paper!!!

You have 4 entries in my drawing at the end of the month! AWESOME JOB!