Today was another day!!

I got to stamp today and I was very excited. Even though I haven't felt good today I pushed myself to get a swap done that's due on the 1st of September. Its a Gruffies/House Mouse Christmas Swap at SCS. I just got my stamp in the mail today and decided to finish it so I could mail it out tomorrow!

*Supplies- Pacific Point CS, Baja Breeze CS and ink, Riding Hood Red CS and ink, Choc chip ink, creamy caramel ink, close to cocoa ink, circle punches, black brad, revolution snowflake, red button.
Enjoy

7 comments:

Danni said...

That is such an adorable image! Great card!

ChrissyM said...

How very adorable!! This is the cutest card! I love how you made the snow and the fur on the hat. Fantastic card!

Deb Wood said...

Very cute Dawn, but snow? We haven't even had a summer yet! It's like the rainy season here, thunderstorms at least once a day. It doesn't rain once a week if we're lucky!

Emma Fewkes said...

Oh my word! This is TOTALLY adorable! Love him to bits! Hugs, Emma x

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Too stinkin cute...!!!

Monica-FC said...

I think this is such a cute image. it makes a cute christmas to give out.

Becca said...

oh how fun is this card...love the colours and the bear is too cute.