Look What I Got!!

This lovely award from Monique at Self Expressions.

Thank you so much Monique!!I value all your lovely comments and visits to my blog!!
The Rules of this award are as follows
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

First person I nominate is Vicki over at Have A Nice Day. She is a good friend and an awesomely creative person!
Next would have to be Jeni over at Paper Runaway. Jeni is an awesome writer that should pursue it professionally but she is also an awesome designer for the Little Scrapbox!
Then there's Emma from Lady and the Stamp. Emma is a very nice person I met through SCS Michigan thread. She is very creative and loves crafting!
Also there's Danni from Danni's Dreams. I love visiting her blog for inspiration!She is very crafty, too.
There's Lisa from Stamped Art by Lisa..Lisa LOVES Bella stamps, I do too but I don't think I do as much as Lisa. LOL. I love looking at her Bella cards for ideas.
Then there's Thea over at Say it with Ink! Thea has alot of scrapbook pages that are very, very lovely!! I visit to see what she is up to with her family.
And last but not least is Brandi at The Square-headed Stamper. I love visiting her blog for SU samples. All her projects are really WOW!!!!

Thank you to all the ladies for posting wonderful things for me to get inspiration from!!I love all your blogs and you are all very talented!!!Enjoy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Dawn Marie! I was getting alittle discourage about posting and not getting any comments lately and then I see your lovely comment and award. You made my day! Although I'm sure others are much like myself and like to see the blogs but don't have much time to comment! I enjoy your blog as well! Hugs!

ChrissyM said...

Congrats Dawn, you deserve it!

ChrissyM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emma Fewkes said...

Aren't you just a sweetie?! Thanks so much for including me ~ can't wait to meet you in person! Emma x

Jeni said...

Awwww, thanks Dawn!! Wow, an award... let's see... I'd like to thank my family for encouraging my creativity, my friends for their sweet compliments.... LOL!