OMG

All I can say is I had the BEST time of my life this past weekend!!!!
The girls and I had a blast!

We were truly pampered! And the food was fantastic. Connie(the owner of the bed and breakfast) cooks healthy, hearty home cooked meals from scratch!
If you are in Michigan, Canada or Ohio it would be a HIGHLY recommended place to check out and plan as a weekend getaway! You can check out all the details here!
I got two Bo Bunny chipboard word books (friend and Team) done and 20 (12x 12) scrapbook pages accomplished!
I will share two layouts with you now. These are two of my favorite pages that I made this weekend. My friend Bonnie bought Becky Higgins sketch book and I refered to it alot! But one of these sketches I found at Pencil Lines. And now they have their sketches on their blog to be downloaded for your use!

This one is the Becky Higgins sketch. It was very simple page but I love it none the less. The presents was from the Celebrations cricut cartridge, and the title presents was from the cricut cartridge Makin' the Grade. I used the SU word window punch and stamped Birthday on it and added white brads to it. I also pop dotted it. I used the SU photo corner punch with white cs and distressed all paper with white stazon. I also corner rounded the light lavendar cs.

This layout took me the longest to do because of the detail, but I absolutely LOVE this page! Alot of the embellishments are from the cricut cartridge Celebrations.
I also used my revolution to cut the circles and the scallop nestibillites. I stickled just about everything on this page except the pictures and the ribbon!
Remember you can click on the pictures to see them up close!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time, must be nice to just get away and let someone take care of you for a while! The picture is lovely, why are you hiding?

Love the pages you have shared too, very cute!

ChrissyM said...

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time and you got so much done. Way to go. I love the colors you used. I'm going to put your LO in my favorites, I love the page layout. Great idea!