More Bellas

I absolutely love Bellas(as you may already know), And there are so many new ones that I think I need!!LOL
Here is two more I made at my friend Lynn's house the other night!
The first one is Cakeabella. I love this one and tend to use it alot for birthdays!
I used my prisma colored pencils and gamasol to color my bellas as always. I feel the copics are just too expensive for me right now, so why try them and fall in love if I cant buy them??!! The DP on this card I have no idea who made it, sorry. I used real red, yoyo yellow and bazzil blue. I used a new CB embossing folder for this one and pop dots and brads!

My next card was made with Lynn's cupcakeabella. I really love this one, too.
And I love making them on a bigger card, my creative space!LOL
I use DP from Joann's, pretty in pink, soft sky, and pumpkin pie. I used the photo corner punch, oval punches, cuttlebug embossing folder, dazzling diamonds,crystal flower,and brads.

Hope your all enjoying your weekend!
Enjoy

2 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Great work. You have been a very busy girl. Also love your new pic. It is great!

ChrissyM said...

Love your bella cards! I like how you used the embossed strip. Great job!!!