I am exhausted!!!LOL

Since most of the morning I have been cleaning, cleaning so no one else in the house gets sick, I decided to take a break and go create a few things!!
I had so much fun making these cards.
I didn't want to come back upstairs and snap back into reality but Andy had to run out and Ella is being less then cooperative in taking a nap for me!
Which I don't understand why kids don't want to take naps.....If I could nap everyday I would be in heaven.
I always tell my kids they will defiantly want to nap when they get older but wont seem to find the time!


I started a One Sheet Wonder.
I haven't made one of these since my friend/demo Lynn showed me how in which seems like forever ago!
I used the Blossoms Abound stamp set and mellow moss, regal rose, pretty in pink and a touch of old olive. I made an assortment of cards like birthday, thank you, for you, wonderful friend and mothers day!

Supplies:--Mellow moss CS and ink, pretty in pink CS and ink, regal rose CS and ink, paper piercer, mothers day saying.
Supplies---Regal rose, mellow moss,and pretty in pink CS and ink. regal rose ribbon,nestibilities,saying from all holidays, silver brad.
Supplies---Regal rose, mellow moss,and pretty in pink CS and ink. regal rose ribbon.happy birthday saying from all the holidays.
Supplies---Regal rose, mellow moss,and pretty in pink CS and ink, photo corner punch, brads,paper piercer, thanks saying from the much appreciated set, design from to have and to hold set, sponge.
Supplies---Regal rose, mellow moss,and pretty in pink CS and ink, photo corner punch, circle punches, designer label punch, sponge, regal rose ribbon.

Supplies---Regal rose, mellow moss,and pretty in pink CS and ink, circle punch, scallop circle punch, brad.

Supplies-old olive CS and ink, black ink, pretty in pink CS and ink, regal rose CS and ink!
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy

6 comments:

Bridget Goudelock said...

BEAU-T-FUL! I like how you used a different color than we did in class. Kinda lets me see how different it looks this way.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh Dawn!
I love the colors together.
You do some pretty amazing things.
hugs,
Michelle

ChrissyM said...

Gorgeous cards!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

WOW!!!!! Love them.

Annie said...

Holy moly, those are so pretty! I love the color combo!

Sewflake said...

These look like such fun to make, love all the color combos everyone comes up with. Every time I see a set I like, I want to say ooohhh thats my favorite color, well I guess I have a lot of favorites cause, ooohhh this is fab!