These pages are hard for me.



Birthdays and Christmas!!!
Those are the pages that are hard for me.
I always feel like I am doing the same thing every year!
Plus with 4 kids I am always taking too many pictures for one event!!

I love how this page turned out!
I am not sure who makes them but these stickers are really cool!
They are dry embossed which gives your page some demension!!
I also distressed the edges with vintage photo by Tim Holtz.
And added some swirls and dots with a black marker.
The title is from the cricut cartridge celebrations!
Enjoy!!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

awww how cute! I like the stickers too. I'm the sticker queen, for now lol

ChrissyM said...

Cute pages! I love the stickers you used. I agree, birthday's and holidays are hard to scrap year from year. Great job!

Chrissy

Card~I~ology Creations said...

cute I love all the flowers..

Jeni said...

DAWN!!!
I love this page! The colors really pop! You got a lot done this past Saturday! Way to go girl! Congrats on being a SU Demo!

JenniferL. said...

I love the flowers on this page, very cute!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
These are wonderful pages, the pictures of the kids are so cute and I love those flower stickers!

wendy said...

fantastic pages. There little smiles say it all! Great photo's