Tagged again

Thanks to Chrissy for thinking of me. She tagged me and I was previously tagged not that long ago so you can check out my 7 things here.

I must say I am very happy that I signed up for the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers because I have met some really cool people.
Very nice, sweet people who are as addicted to stamping/scrapping as I am.
It really makes you feel good to have people appreciate you and your work!!
Speaking as a wife and mother you really don't get the appreciation you truly deserve!
Things in life are taken for granted, but here in the blog world people with similar interests are very nice and love to leave comments and well wishes everyday!
So a big thank you goes out to everyone that visits here and hopefully takes something away from my blog that brightens your day in some way!
Enjoy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You always make me smile :-)
A big thank you to you!
Michelle

Sewflake said...

I enjoy visiting your blog, it relaxes me to check and see what everyone is doing.