My new toy


After much contemplating about how much I am spending on disposable duct tape runners every month, and seeing EVERYONE around having one of these I had to jump on the band wagon. My friends have highly recommended it plus I have read it all over blog world. I ordered it two nights ago and received this on my porch today. Exactly like this! No box just bubble wrap! Saves on shipping costs I guess. So I ran right in the house and had to try my new best friend! The ATG 714 tape gun and in RED my favorite color!!! I am loving it, hopefully it saves me some money over the long haul. It is kinda big and alittle needing to get used too but I am sure it will become part of my "body" at some point. LOL!!Thank you to all who had great reviews about this product which encouraged me to get it!!
Enjoy!

10 comments:

Ellie said...

OH GIRL wait your going to get addicted I LOVE my ATG I have the 700 it was a gift from one of the gals from my Bday club it IS AWESOME I keep thinking how did I get along w/out this! ENJOY! :)

-Ellie

ChrissyM said...

I hear great reviews about the ATG. I'm thinking I may have to get one of these babies. I go through so much adhesive especially now that I'm really into the swing of making cards and scrapbook pages. Hmmmm.....wonder if it come in pink. Where did you order yours from?

Chrissy

Unknown said...

What a great idea. I never thought of getting this size adhesive. Is it bulky to work with?

Dana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE my 714!!! It's the greatest tool I have :) :) I only wish I had purchased it SOONER!

Annie said...

I have one too, LOVE IT!!

Michelle said...

You are going to love it! I have had mine for about 10 mos. now and I don't know how I ever lived without it!

Bonnie said...

Yeah!!!! You got it! You'll love it and it will save you money in the long run.. See ya tomorrow,Bonnie

Card~I~ology Creations said...

You are definately going to love this.. I know I love mine...

Unknown said...

So, I'm new to this... what is this exactly? Is it double sided tape? How much does it cost? I go through so much double sided tape it's not even funny.

LeAnne said...

I am anxious to know how you are liking this so far. Sometimes I LOVE mine, sometimes I HATE it! How is it working for you?
LeAnne