Cutest Milk Carton Candy box!!!



This is such an adorable milk carton candy box!! You can find the tutorial HERE. I love making these cute little paper crafts! And I can't get out of using these colors together!! What is your favorite color combo that you can't get away from??


I used pretty in pink paper as the base and stamped it with the swirls from Baroque Motif stamp set. Then I attached a strip of cameo coral around the box that was stamped with the small flower from Baroque Motifs. And then I put a piece of purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon around that and tied it in a knot.

I cut out three flowers from Baroque Motifs and put silver brads in the centers of the purely pomegranate flowers and a white heart in the center of the cameo coral flower!
I then attached the flowers to circle scallops I punched out in two nested sizes and then attached them to the side of the box.

On the front I stamped "kind" on a pretty in pink 1 inch circle and put that on a purely pomegranate designer label punch with 2 white heart brads and attached that to the lower right corner!

Enjoy!!


Supplies:
*Stamps- Baroque Motifs
*Paper- Pretty in Pink, cameo coral, purely pomegranate, white
*Ink- Clear embossing ink, black, cameo coral, purely pomegranate
*Accessories- scallop circle punches, 1 inch circle punch, designer label punch, heart brads, silver brads, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon

4 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Your milk carton is super cute!!! Love it!

Chrissy said...

I love it! I saw this on the SCS Inkling Newsletter today and thought how cute! Love what you did with it. I seem to always pulling out the more creame colors, tans, light browns, I guess it just because our dog is a yellow lab and they work best with him. LOL!

PS. How is your back doing today?
Hope your feeling better!

Heidi Michel said...

Love this in the baroque and your choice of colors is great!! Love it !!!

Hugs

Michelle said...

This is so cute! You did a great job! Love the colors and stamps that you chose!