I would love a three hour bubble bath.......

But the water would be freezing cold by the time I got out and so would I.
It was a busy first day back to school for the kids.
They got into the swing of things though.
Kimberly (my 8 year old) had a Brownie field trip to a bank after school which I had to drive to. So my hubby was in charge of dinner.
Then when we got home, my 6 year old Drew had church classes til 7:45 p.m.
So needless to say I haven't sat down most of the night.

I just love this set from SU- Bubble queen, but it is retired!
I think this is the first time I have really used it though.
The card is a standard size 5 1/2 by 8 1/2.
The color of the card in the photo looks blue but it is actually Lavender Lace. The image is matted with Taken with Teal.
The DP is from a stack I got at Joanns. The mat behind the bubble queen saying was run through an embossing folder on my Revolution.
I used my prismacolor pencils and gamosol to color the images. I am loving that technique!!
Of course I cant make a card without my ticket corner punch or some stickles!!




6 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous card! I believe all us moms want long bubble baths. Great inspiration!

Lynn Put said...

Your right who wouldn't kill for long bubble bath. Your card is fabulous, I love this stamp set and never got it, the colors are so pretty and I like how you used the CB embossing on the one panel!

My Paper World said...

Very cute!

ChrissyM said...

Like the colors you used. A bubble bath does sound real good. But I agree by the time you get in and get out it will be very cold and it takes me forever to warm up.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Cute. Love the colors.. Looks inviting... Except I have a shower and our tub is in the bathroom my three boys share, and they are responsible for keeping it clean... I think not.. LOL

Deb Wood said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the CB on the DP.