I would love a three hour bubble bath.......

But the water would be freezing cold by the time I got out and so would I.
It was a busy first day back to school for the kids.
They got into the swing of things though.
Kimberly (my 8 year old) had a Brownie field trip to a bank after school which I had to drive to. So my hubby was in charge of dinner.
Then when we got home, my 6 year old Drew had church classes til 7:45 p.m.
So needless to say I haven't sat down most of the night.

I just love this set from SU- Bubble queen, but it is retired!
I think this is the first time I have really used it though.
The card is a standard size 5 1/2 by 8 1/2.
The color of the card in the photo looks blue but it is actually Lavender Lace. The image is matted with Taken with Teal.
The DP is from a stack I got at Joanns. The mat behind the bubble queen saying was run through an embossing folder on my Revolution.
I used my prismacolor pencils and gamosol to color the images. I am loving that technique!!
Of course I cant make a card without my ticket corner punch or some stickles!!




6 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous card! I believe all us moms want long bubble baths. Great inspiration!

Lynn said...

Your right who wouldn't kill for long bubble bath. Your card is fabulous, I love this stamp set and never got it, the colors are so pretty and I like how you used the CB embossing on the one panel!

My Paper World said...

Very cute!

Chrissy said...

Like the colors you used. A bubble bath does sound real good. But I agree by the time you get in and get out it will be very cold and it takes me forever to warm up.

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Cute. Love the colors.. Looks inviting... Except I have a shower and our tub is in the bathroom my three boys share, and they are responsible for keeping it clean... I think not.. LOL

Deb said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the CB on the DP.