I got my first order!!!!


I am so excited, yesterday I received my order from Stampin Up. WAHOO!!!!
I got all my rubbah cut and mounted last night, So I could create something great today!!

I found this great tutorial for a photo wallet and had to make one.
This one I decided to give to my mom, since we haven't exchanged Christmas presents yet I just seem to keep adding little things to her goodie bag.
Why haven't we exchanged gifts yet you ask?
Well for Christmas we go to my aunts house and then my mom spends two weeks or so with her.
They go shopping, stay up late, and love visiting.

I had alot of fun making this, and it was fairly easy. It was harder deciding on how to decorate it then the actual assembly. If you haven't made one you should check out the tutoral and have at it! Enjoy!

Supplies:
*Stamps-Baroque Motifs, Baroque border wheel
*Paper- Ginger Blossom DP, cameo coral, purely pomegranate, white
*Ink- cameo coral, purely pomegranate, clear embossing
*Accessories- buttons, purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon, pearls, corner rounder, deckle scissors.




5 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I was just laughing. The first thing I do after dinner is check your blog and the last thing I do before signing off for the night is check your blog. LOL!

I love this! Love everything about the colors, the design the fact you added the link to the turtorial. I was looking at these same stamps in SU caddie and thought nah but I think I'm starting to like them. Cute little wallet and what a great idea. I'll have to try to make one of these. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is great - I love the way yours turned out, and thanks for sharing the tutorial link. :-)

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is adorable, Dawn! Thanks for sharing, and for making it the new Sisterhood challenge! I hope to have time to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo wallet!

Lynn Put said...

Dawn,
This is just beautiful, I love everything about it especially the band that holds it closed, so pretty!