My Swell News


I have been holding out on some of you, but I had to tell my parents first. And I don't know why I made it such a big deal to them because I got the response I had expected, a horrible one. We are expecting our 5th child in April. And I was very hesitant about telling my parents because they didn't really show any happiness the last time I told them I was pregnant, which I then lost at 12 weeks. I am HAPPY to report that we have reached 12 weeks and I am doing fine so far. My hubby and I are so completely excited about having one more. I have always wanted a large family and with the help of my hubby my dream has come true. But I must say to anyone who doesn't have something nice to say they shouldn't say anything at all, at least that's what my PARENTS have taught me!!
So today I am posting the card my bestes friend Lynn sent me when I told her. She has probably been wondering why I hadn't posted it, well everyone knows now and I am happy to share this BEAUTIFUL card with all of you.Thank you so much Lynn. And to all my GREAT friends that have been very supportive, and very concerned. I do appreciate them very much!!* If you would like to know what she used to make this card you can visit her Blog HERE. Have a good night. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your hubby! Some people always have a bad thing to say when people have more kids than they "approve of" and I just don't get why they would think it is any of their business. I am the 3rd child of 5 and I am so grateful to God and my parents that all 5 of us were wanted, cherished, and raised to love God, our parents, and each other. So good for you and best wishes!!!!