Congrats, Bridget and Darnell


I have a baby shower to go to today so last night I worked on making there card. Nothing like waiting til the last minute, huh? I think I do my best work under pressure. LOL. I am so excited for Bridget and Darnell. They know they are having a boy so I used some of the supplies I used to make her 2,4,6,8 candy boxes.Hope you all have a good Saturday. Enjoy!!
Supplies:Lion stamp by Judith, cute as can be stamp,ticket corner punch,googlie eyes, brads, ribbon, circle punches, colored pencils, aqua brush. Colors:Yellow, blue, patterned paper by doodlebug,white, blank ink.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute Dawn, I think I'm liking the criss cross cards more and more. Hope you had fun at the shower.

Lynn Put said...

Way cute, love the lion with those googlie eyes!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is adorable!! You DO do great work under pressure! Love the layout and that stamp is soooo cute!

Renée said...

so cute! I love the googlie eyes on the lion!