One of my favorite scrapbook pages



I had these family pictures and did not know what I was gonna do for a page. Usually I have so many pictures that I can't include them all in and have to make another page. But this time I had only two pictures and had no ideas. I was scrapping at my new favorite store which is The Little Scrapbox. It is my favorite because they are very nice people, have great selection/ great prices and my friend works there, too. So I was cropping there with my friends at a 12 hour crop and bought some raffle tickets because they were giving away a CRICUT. Well never in a million years did I think I would ever win, but I did and was so very excited to open and play with my new toy. I opened the box and started playing. At the Little Scrapbox if you have a cricut machine you can borrow their cartridges. So I went looking at all the choices and found alot of interesting stuff to make. So this layout is dedicated to The Little Scrapbox!!! Thank you Scrapbox, you have a wonderful store and you will always be my favorite!

I used the Walk in my Garden cartridge for all the flowers and bugs. I used the Tear Drop cartridge for the title. I love my cricut machine and will never be without it.

No comments: