Its Monday again.........



Well its Monday again, and my youngest daughter Ella is trying to figure out why her brother and sisters are no where to be found. We are having a difficult time with out the kids home. We, meaning myself and Ella, I find it hard not having my son Drew home because hes in first grade now. He was always my "little" helper. Ella just wants someone to play with. But we are getting by as you can see in the pictures she is trying to revert back to being a baby by putting herself to bed in her babies playpen, or just watching cartoons from it. So of course being the scrapbooker I am, I HAD to take some pictures to show her when she gets older and goes to school what she did when her brother and sisters went to school!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! Nice site. Ella is so funny! It must be fun to have a little one around during the day to do crazy things and make you laugh. But....I'll keep my peace & quiet during school hours. haha

I'm gonna go read some more. Cute Christmas tags! Nicole