Lots of Stamping!

I have two fun cards to show you today!
First is a card using the Tea Shoppe stamp set from the Occasions Mini!
I really love this set! I made it really simple yet it is quite a nice looking card!


Supplies-Stamps- Tea Shoppe
Paper- Crumb cake, very vanilla and Rich razzleberry
Ink- Rich raspberry
Accessories- Stripes embossing folder, dimensionals, word window punch, modern label punch.




I just received this next stamp set with my last order and am loving it!


Supplies- stamps- Faith in Nature
Paper-Soft suede, crumb cake, more mustard,whisper white and vellum
Ink-Soft suede, more mustard, certainly celery
Accessories-hemp twine, dimensionals, and square lattice embossing folder
.

Thank you so much for looking.
Come back soon for some great new projects.

3 comments:

Joi G. said...

I may need to steal this DM. I have this stamp set and dont use it as often as I should. Love the card.

Emma Fewkes said...

2 gorgeous cards. I know you're not a great fan of the simple cards, but I LOVE THE TOP ONE :)

Debra said...

Beautiful! I love the twine on the bottom one.