OK lets try this again!

I am back and alittle healthier! Thank goodness!
And I have a few cards I made so be sure to come back!


OK here goes!
I made a wedding card since my nephew asked his girlfriend to marry him! Very cool that shes wants ME to make their invites!Those you will see once she sends them out! No sneaky peeks!LOL


ALL products are SU!
Supplies-Stamps-Word play
Ink- black
Paper- black, shimmer white, blush blossom
Accessories-heart punch, rhinestones, pearls, framed tulip embossing folder, elegant lines embossing folder, circle punch and dimensionals, decorative label punch.



One more for now! I really found my mojo!


ALL products are SU!
Supplies- stamps- Faith in nature (hostess set)
Ink-so saffron, must mustard, certainly celery, wild wasabi and soft suede
Paper-More mustard, wild wasabi, so saffon, soft suede
Accessories- dimentionals, elegant lines embossing folder, word window punch and modern label punch
Technique- blender pen and inks


As always thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Emma Fewkes said...

Love the cards, Hottie <3 I think the 'bride' will be charmed by the Happy I Do Day one. SO clever :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie G
Very pretty cards, Dawn. Glad to hear you are feeling better.