Stamp Class

I first have to apologize about neglecting my blog lately! I had a horrible accident May 14th and have been healing buy not really creating! Although I have to get back in the swing of things! So I had a class last night and LOVE the projects I created with stuff from the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog!

First they made 4 of these adorable nugget purses with the Sweets for the Sweet set and the Big Top Birthday DSP! We also used Poppy Parade Cardstock and Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon. Arent they cute???


Then we made the center step card with the Up, Up and Away stamp set! We also used the Big Top Birthday DSP, Poppy Parade and Pacific Point cardstock! Its perfect for a girl OR boy birthday!


Enjoy!
Come back to morrow for the other two projects!

2 comments:

Debra said...

LOVE these HL. Fabulous projects!

Emma Fewkes said...

That card is adorable, and the nugget purses? Well, I just hope you are making some of those for us next weekend!!! LOL.