Stampin' Up Class Projects

I had a class on Friday with some new items from the Occasions Mini!
I love how everything turned out! I hope you enjoy them!
This first one is a take on a swap I recieved from Leadership! I LOVE this set, Clearly for You, which I also received at Leadership!
I used Soft Suede, marina mist and crumb cake cardstock. I stamped the main images in 1 inch squares and then layered them on marina mist scallop squares. The images are popped up with dimensionals on a crumb cake layer and then on a soft suede layer! I used marina mist ribbon and some jewels to bling it out!


The next card can be used for just about anything but my goal is to use it for Valentines day! This set is great too from the Occassions Mini! Valentine Defined!
I used Riding hood red, blush blossom and wild wasabi SU markers to color the heart tree and then used the exlarge circle punch to cut it out. I stamped the hearts from Confetti stamp set in blush blossom on blush blossom cardstock. I ran the wild wasabi piece through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder and then tied real red taffetta ribbon around it and layered it on top of Riding hood red DSP. I used markers on the saying and added some bling to it! I love how it turned out!




As always thanks for coming by!
Enjoy

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

You are inspiring me! Very pretty cards.