More Occasions Mini Sneak Peeks!

I did get to stamp for about an hour this week!
And finished up this card right before my 11 year old daughter got sick!BLECH
I really am going to spray everything down tomorrow with Lysol.
Hopefully the kids have school, since we have already had two snow days because we had a big snow storm here in Michigan. The snow day today was because it was so cold out and icy!
On to the card-
I love these colors together- Melon Mambo, Real Red, Baja Breeze.....throw alittle pear pizazz and pink piroette in and what a great card!
I used the new sets, XOXO and Valentine Defined!
I LOVE this clean and simple card!
Enjoy

Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn Marie


Supplies-
Stamps-XOXO, Valentine defined
Paper- Real red, melon mambo, baja breeze.
Ink-Real red, melon mambo, black, pink piroette, baja breeze, pear pizazz.
Accessories- dimensionals

1 comment:

Heide said...

Great colors together, such a cute card.
Hope your daughter is better. I had a sicko on Fri. No More sickness before the holiday.