Kids treats for the Christmas Party at school!

With 3 kids in elementary I have alot of treats to make!
30 per kids class=90 total! WOW
So I found these 1 in. x 8 in. bags that I saw at a mingler event I attended!
I am loving them! But had to find some creative choices to put inside since a few of my kids classes has peanut allergies!
So for my daughter in kindergarten I put plain M&Ms in!


My sons class treats I put twizzlers in (but wanted to use dipped pretzels but they wouldn't fit once dipped)! For his treats I didn't add the ribbon!


And then I wanted pixie sticks for my other daughters class, but settled on twizzlers too since I had a hard time finding enough pixie sticks!


I hope you enjoyed visiting me and as always thanks for stopping by!
Dawn Marie

2 comments:

Heide said...

What fun yummy treats! I am sure the kids will love them.

Gail S. said...

Very cute. They both look very festive. I'm sure the kids will love them.