Upcoming Classes!!!

I am excited to let you know I am starting my Stamp Camps again! Friday August 27th is my next camp at 6:30pm at my house! And the cost is $15 for four projects! We will be working on some Halloween projects! With some NEW stuff from the upcoming Holiday mini! Which I will have for you to look at in anticipation of the holidays! I also have the New idea Book and catalog available for purchase! They are $5 unless you place a qualifying order of $50 (before tax and shipping) and then your catalog is FREE!!!!
I also have a Christmas Stamp a Stack scheduled for Friday September 24th at
6:30pm OR Saturday September 25 at noon! You just let me know WHICH day is best for you! I have 8 spots available each day and they are saved as a first come first serve basis! And you are also welcome to come BOTH days if you would like to make lots of Christmas cards! A stamp a stack is 12 cards (4styles, 3 of each style) and the cost is $25!!! So just shoot me an email if you are interested because the classes will fill up fast!
Also if you would like to have a workshop in August you will receive and
additional $25 FREE hostess merchandise for a qualifying workshop which is
$350!!! Please let me know if your interested and I can get your hostess packet out to you in the mail!
Email me if you are interested!
Thank you in advance!
Dawn Marie

No comments: