Technique classes

Here are the details on my upcoming series of Techniques Classes.
*June 25th*~Emerging Colour~Faux Mother-of-Pearl~Spotlighting!!!
I'm really excited about them and I'm sure you'll enjoy taking part and finishing with this lovely wire-bound reference book.
This is going to be such a fun way to broaden your stamping repertoire and I really hope you’d like to sign up and join me.You can pay the $12 fee each month, or if you’d prefer you can pre-pay and save $5. Let me know which works for you!So all you have to do now is confirm your attendance and let me know if you would like to pay each month at the class, or if you'd like to pre-pay the discounted amount of $55. Thanks girls and I'm looking forward to our first class on the 25th of June!
**I need an RSVP by Wednesday to be prepared for class! Thanks in advance!

No comments: