Happy Easter!

Oh my goodness it has been so long since I have posted to my blog and I am truly sorry! I have been very busy and just haven't found the time to do it!
I went to the 3rd Annual Michigan Mingle in Novi and had a blast with my stamping friends! You will have to come back and see the things I made, gifts received from friends and the pictures of the fun we had!
So today I will share two cards I made using ALL Stampin Up stuff to send to some friends! I have really gotten into ALL Stampin Up stuff lately! I am trying to build my business and I really don't have time or money to invest into other stamp companies! PLUS I LOVE STAMPIN UP so very much!!!
The Occasions Mini will be coming to an end soon and the Summer mini will be out soon! I have seen a sneak peek and have ordered a few thigs that I will share with you when I get my order! I am so excited!

So here's the first card I made using the Upsy Daisy stamp set! I made this for a friend who bought me a cute little something for my new Net book! She is so very sweet to me so I had to send her a Thank you card!

I love using pink and chocolate chip together! Doesn't it look pretty??!!




The next card is for my roomies I had at the Michigan Mingle! They made me wonderful gifts, were awesome roommates, And are GREAT friends!

I love this set, which is new to me since I only ordered it during Saleabration! It was a FREE set for me! Isn't it cute?
Hope you enjoyed looking at my cards! Make sure you stop by tomorrow because I have some more cards and pictures to share with you! And hopefully I can get back into posting on a regular basis!
Enjoy!
Dawn Marie

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Cards!!!!


Love the colors!

Emma Fewkes said...

I love the upsy daisy card you sent to me. It's sitting out waiting for my club girls to ooh and aah over it! so much prettier 'in the flesh' ... thank you girlfriend!