February Stamp Camp!

I thought I would share with you my stamp camp projects!
I have really been loving the stuff from the Occasions Mini and Saleabrations catty!

We started off with the box from page 39 in the Occasions Mini, in the mini it shows it with window in it, but I opted out of that and instead we used the Brick Wall Technique with the Upsy Daisy set! And I loved using the Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon with some Linen Thread through a Corduroy Button to finish it off!


The next card we made was the Vintage Vouge friend card!
I love these colors together: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango and Melon Mambo!
I also used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP! Throw some punches, sponging, and ribbon around and the card is finished!



Then we did a color on color technique! I love this card the most I think!
We used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set and stamped it in Bermuda Bay on Bermuda Bay card stock! I decided to use the Happy Easter sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set. Then went in with the Aqua Painter and some more Bermuda Bay and colored in the flower! With alittle white gel pen and some glitter the flowers really popped! Then we corner rounded a few edges, added some Throughly Modern DSP cut out with the Top Note Big Shot Die, polka dot impressions folder, and some photo corners from the punch and your card is finished!



Our last project was a friendship card made with the Great Friend stamp set!
I really like these colors together, especially the "pop" with just a smidge of Melon Mambo!

So what do you think??
Would you like to attend one of my classes? If you would and your in my area please email me and I can get you a schedule of my upcoming classes! I would love for you to join me!
Hope you enjoyed peeking in on me!
Thanks as always for coming back!

No comments: