Wow! Time flys!

I cant even believe its November already! And soon enough Christmas will be here! I really have no excuses for not updating my blog except that it has fallen to the waist side since life has gotten in the way! I have had some back pain issues I am trying to work through and haven't really been creating too much!
But let me share what I have done! I had a Birthday Stamp a Stack and the ladies loved it!
So the first card is a girls birthday card!

Then a woman's birthday card!

And the boys birthday card!
But I realized I don't have ANY boy Stampin Up sets so I used this set and lots of boy colors! So I guess I know what I have to buy next!LOL

And I would show you the mans birthday card but I sent it out already before I could take a picture to a Mingler friends hubby for his birthday!
Hope you enjoyed these cards and if you have any questions you can shoot me and email!Thanks for looking as always!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cindy Groh said...

Awesome cards Dawn! You are such an inspiration:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/