I just love this time of year, crunching leaves, big comfy sweaters, apple cider, warm donuts, pumpkin picking, hay rides, haunted houses and time with the family!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!The kids love it too. They love to decorate and dress up!And I love to see them dressed up as well as their faces when they get that piece of candy they love!
Here's my first card! I love this cute little image I found at Archivers! Isn't he cute!
I colored him with my copics and I am loving them and getting better each time I use them if I do say so myself! LOL



This next card is a Christmas one that I cased the layout from Kathy Hildin (my 4th up line. I absolutely love this card! The tree is from Lovely as a Tree. I love that there is so many layers! And I love the Kraft paper. I just got Kraft paper from SU, and I am using it for everything!



Enjoy!
And if you have any questions just shoot me an email!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful Christmas card. I love those layers, too. And that little vampire on the Halloween card is soooo cute!

Cathy S.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. I love them all!

Nancy said...

These are beautiful!! I love the scallop in the center of the spider web and your coloring on the "vampire" boy is perfect! And on the Christmas card, the rounded corner and layered photo corners on the main panel are so clever! Lovely cards :)